Frequently Asked Questions
Our experienced team provides our clients with the best
possible solutions to meet their staffing needs.
The best way to get and keep a job through MISSION STAFFING is to show up to work on time and communication!
If our clients are not happy, we have no jobs to offer.
Call our office in the morning if you are available for work. Let us know what type of work you are looking for and we will put you on our On Call list.
When an assignment comes in, we will contact you and give you the details of the job. You can accept or decline any assignment. However, declining an assignment can affect your ability to draw unemployment benefits.
You can call our office at 832-802-6102
Equal Employment Opportunity and Harassment-Free Workplace Policy
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at MISSION STAFFING will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. MISSION STAFFING does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• The costs vary based on several factors including account volume, workers’ comp costs, and lead time for our recruiters. We are always committed to providing quality employees to your company at a competitive price.
• Our Direct Hire rates are very competitive and are typically based on market specific factors. Direct Hire rates can also be adjusted for exclusive recruiting efforts.
• We realize that not every job is a fit for every person and sometimes that is not clear until the person is working.
• Our temp-to-hire solutions provide an opportunity for you to see an employee in the work setting and determine if they are someone you would want to hire. If you are not satisfied with the employee, we will replace them.
• MISSION STAFFING is a full-service staffing company, and we handle positions in all areas of clerical, industrial and skilled trades. By having a broad base of applicants, as well as various recruiting resources, we can meet your needs in most areas of your business.
• Our technical recruiting division has unique skill sets and experience for filling your positions.
• By using our temp-to-hire solution, the hiring risk is out of your hands. If you are not satisfied with an employee, we will replace them, and you have not made the investment of hiring them onto your payroll.
• We cover workers’ compensation and unemployment costs as well as taking away the stress of recruiting, vetting, and sorting through applicants for the ones who are the most qualified. • We can be a resource to you when questions arise about staffing and employment. We will get the details of the position from you so we will send the most qualified applicants. By clearly understanding your needs and the requirements of the position, we select the best candidates for the right fit.